Sunday, January 20, 2008

our new pet!

X really wanted to get J a fish for Christmas. I was less than excited about the idea. In my mind all I could think about is how it would be another thing to clean. We had decided to wait until J's third birthday to get him a fish, but when we went to the Petco all of the Elmo Fish Tank line was on sale. We decided to use some of J's Christmas money for the fish tank and fish! Having this little fish has been so much fun. With much coaxing J decided to name him Fish Azul Cabo. We have had a great time watching him swim around in his tank, it is so peaceful. Taking care of him has been a piece of cake, even the cleanings are really easy. I'm very crazy about our new pet!






It took us a long time to get the cookie monster bubbler to work, but X was finally able to figure out a way to get it to have a stream of slow bubbles. J had been terrific about only putting fish food into the tank until this week. But that is a story for another time!

J is crazy about this helicopter shirt. He wants to wear it all the time.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Fun huh? My Brayden has been wanting a fish - but I am hesitant! Let me know in about another week if you recommend gettin a fish!!