Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Pictures

Little Jay painted this flower pot for my MIL for mother's day. He was so proud of it. He picked out the flower too, an orange Poppy. We've been talking a lot about the different states, so I thought it was really awesome how he picked out our state flower!



I adore this hat. X wasn't sure it was worth $12 bucks, but I am sure it is!


He LOVES this car. He has one that stays in our living room too. I asked him to get out of the car to take a mother's day photo with me, he did, but he wasn't happy about it. I wont be sharing those images, as they weren't pretty. When I picked him up to pose with me he told me that he hated me. He loves using the word "hate" lately. He "hates my music it makes him sick", he "hates noodles", he "hates the new broken house", and the list goes on and on...

I adore him even when he's in his hateful moods!

No comments: