Friday, June 13, 2008

FFF ~bloopers~

Here are my bloopers from this week. It seems like every time I have my camera out, I get more missed shots than keepers. But I still keep every picture anyway. It's really hard to get a good picture of J lately, he's always moving. We've been so busy with our move, I can't believe it has been so long since I've done a FFF!

We love having a pool now!

He's showing off his new bathing suit from his Auntie!

It took 13 shots to get two good ones, I'll post those later on this afternoon maybe!

10 comments:

Leslie said...

I feel your pain..thank God for digital camera's! LOL

Our Family of 5 said...

My goodness he is adorable! Even in Bloopers! Have a good weekend!!

Dena said...

at least you go two good ones!

Sarah said...

OK.. you can't take a bad picture of Jadon... he is too cute, even in bloopers!

Jenelle said...

He's so sweet! I keep all my pictures, too.

Marianne said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Robyn said...

Great bloopers!!

Robyn

Becca said...

Those are the cutest darn Bloopers I've seen. What a handsome boy!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Maria and Jose Flores(Boston) said...

Your son is adorable!

the flores family

Rita Sharma said...

i cannot truly enable but admire your weblog, your weblog is so adorable and great.It has given me courage to try scarier things. I tend to steer clear of them but not anymore.
Packers And Movers Lucknow