Monday, November 19, 2007

It's that time of the year again, Santa Photos!

November is going by much too quickly here. It has been too long since I've posted here! I've been meaning to update here, but just haven't had a lot of time! At the beginning of this month we celebrated Jay's Family Day.

And in honor of his two year home anniversary I'm going to post a few older pictures too. Everytime I look at my son I still see him as my little baby boy. He still seems so small and so much a baby to me. But when I look at these pictures it really makes me realize what a big boy he is becoming. I have enjoyed every second of being his mother. He is everything I've ever dreamed of, and then some!

Here is Jay with Santa for his very first Christmas. What I really love about this photo is his outfit. I bought those overalls long before he was even born, when we were still in the paper chasing part of our adoption. It was the first baby item I bought in anticipation for our child. I still have those overalls some where around here too. I remember that Santa remarking that I should have dressed him in something more christmasy for the photo, but now I'm really glad I didn't. I think this is the only picture I have of him in that outfit!



And here he is last year around this time of the year. I was surprised he didn't cry when sitting on Santa's lap. He was going through major seperation anxiety at this time, but he was okay as long as he was clutching my cell phone. Looking at this picture I can't get over how much he has grown up in this past year. I just can't believe it.




And this picture was taken this past weekend! I was surprised he was so excited at the chance to sit on Santa's lap. He still is very weary of people so I was surprised at how great this went. We haven't even talked about Santa at all this year, so I was shocked when he was so excited, and wanted to sit on his lap. This Santa was so sweet with him too which was really nice. And we finally got a smiling picture with Santa. And I even managed to have him dressed in matching shoes this year.



I think this holiday season is going to be a lot of fun this year with him! I can't wait.

No comments: